Thursday, March 15, 2012

They don't make weeks like this anymore!

Thursday evenings I have an awesome salsa class. Sometimes, if I am lucky, the salsa teacher plays one or two forró songs at the end of the class, and we dance to them. And if I am even luckier, I get to dance with someone good, like the teacher himself, or the teacher's assistant 'D', a really nice guy.

Today, at the end of the salsa class, the prof announced that they were short two GIRLS in the upcoming forró workshop (hurray: space for me!), and then he played for us *TWO* forró songs (lucky me!), and I got to dance with the 'D' for *both* of them (hurray again!). By the end of the second song, I was walking on clouds! I made sure to reeeeeeeeeaaaally thank 'D', and walked to the metro station with a huuuuuge grin on my face. =o).

And this happend just two days after "Amazing-Tuesday"! (the day I was asked if I was interested in joining a samba-reggae band). I tell you, they DON'T make weeks like this one very often!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment