Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Good Wednesday

Lots of good things happened to me today (Wednesday):

** Little Peter Chum has arrived!!!! I was soooo worried about him. The package he was in was a week late. Peter Chum is a 5-cm tall amigurumi character =o).

** I had a very very very very satisfying kickboxing class. Too bad it was the second to last class of the semester. I am definitely taking it again in January.

** I had a full "knot" of "twisted" cheese, with tons of good bread and brown apple juice. I was in food heaven for the second day in a row (yesterday I was at restaurant "Aleppo").

Note: I just looked out the window and it's all white outside!! First snow storm of the season (not counting the watery flurries we had yesterday). Clean white snow is very pretty, but I'll sure miss going to school while wearing my comfy running shoes.

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed kickboxing!
    i had an amazing samba class this week too.
    plus we performed in a christmas parade today that was really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parade happened already? I thought it was going to be nearer to christmas! Your samba class definitely sounds interesting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I forgot to check back for other comments here...

    the samba band is doing a few parades every weekend now, often 30 to 60 minutes out of town, but i've only been to one so far (because it was only a 10 minute walk away). i have too many other things to do!

    ReplyDelete